Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy To Be Interviewed by Browns, Giants, Panthers

Chiefer

Just now, Chiefer said:

He hasn’t been near as animated since he became an OC. A lot more reserved.

The most animated he’s got was with Kelce once, but Kelce was being way out of line.

That's good...even though I live in a KC suburb, I haven't watched the Chiefs a whole lot, outside of being one of the significant number of Vikings fans at the game at Arrowhead in November.  xD

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

That's good...even though I live in a KC suburb, I haven't watched the Chiefs a whole lot, outside of being one of the significant number of Vikings fans at the game at Arrowhead in November.  xD

Haha yeah he was well known as the loudest man in camp. But since the promotion he’s been a lot calmer. Really wants a HC job methinks😂

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Can someone tell me about him? How is he as a leader?

I wouldn’t have any worries about him being able to keep respect in the locker room.  Players will respond to him.

If it were my team hiring him at HC my biggest concerns would be who he would bring in as coordinators..  not sure he’s the type that can run an offense while still having HC duties.

Edit:  I would guess him and Baker might get into it pretty good, if things aren’t going well though. 

Edited by samsel23