Why does Kirk do so many commercials?

cconocool

33 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

living in northern CA, the football player we see the most is Aaron in AllState commercials. now joined by Mahomes.

i've never seen one second of a Kirk commercial.

Weird, here in the homeland (MN) Aaron does State Farm commercials with Mahomes... ;)

19 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Hey, when did you move down to Florida?  Do you like it?  Naples, FL is one of the places on my list of possible retirement destinations.

I love it. Never been to Naples though. I live on the other side in St Augustine.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

Yesterday was the first time I ever saw a Kirk commercial, they showed the Sleep Number one (they usually have Dak do it here in the South.) Was really cool to finally see one, and in a big time game.

Perhaps because Dak, like us, is watching the playoffs form the comfort of his living room?

We do have the Aaron Rodgers/Patrick Mahomes State Farm commercial here as well, but we see a heavy dose of Patrick Mahomes in Hy-Vee commercials (which are pretty funny) and now him and his girlfriend/fiancee doing a Nebraska Furniture Mart commercial.