Week 2 GDT: Dallas Cowboys(1-0) @ Denver Broncos(1-0)

broncosfan07

On 9/16/2017 at 0:59 AM, thebestever6 said:

I usually listen to clay travis, and Colin Cowerd nationally because I truly believe that they totally believe everything they say it's not just click bait.

With that being said Colin picked 5 games this week and dallas over denver was one. And he just starts to annoy me. He watched the late game last monday and still says denver will lose because we have a below average qb starting. And Dak who he's been wrong on has 9 tds 0 ints against the afc, and a 129 qb rating. Thats a small sample size against 1 division.

Which is all hogwash because Dallas last year faced the Afc North who as a whole was the worst they've been defensively in a long time. Heck look at the Ravens and how they attacked the draft.

If Dallas wins it will be because their ground game just wore down denvers front 7 over 4 quarters. I'm expecting a great game 27 24 Denver.

Cowherd's picks are a joke.  Dan Lebatard has celebrities on every week to pick 5 games just to see if on the season the celebs are better prognosticators than Cowherd, and most weeks they are lol.

2 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

That's was a hell of a drive. Exactly what we needed. Trevor is so comfortable in this offense. 

The DT gain on a short throw aided Siemian's YPA... but it does appear they're opening the intermediate playbook up earlier for him than they did last week. 

Archived