Chase Young declares for 2020 NFL Draft

1 hour ago, 4209 said:

https://www.cleveland.com/osu/2020/01/ohio-state-footballs-chase-young-officially-declares-for-2020-nfl-draft.html

Next hurdle  is the Bengals. The Bengals are expected to take Joe Burrow but  I am not overly confident the Bengals will pick Burrow. As the old saying goes Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Hail

Here's how you avoid this hurdle.

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

Here's how you avoid this hurdle.

as much as i want young im not trading to number one to get him, especially since we dont have a 2nd. its either young goes to us at two. or we trade out of two and get a ransom for burrow. its truly a win win situation for us so im staying put

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

if borrow falls to us 

take borrow and trade haskins for a 2nd

Trade Haskins, who beat Burrow for the starting job in ‘18? I’m not saying Haskins is better, Burrow had a historic season, but no need to reboot the franchise. Imagine the help we can get Haskins with the haul we’d get for the 2nd pick if Cincy does take Young. 

Edited by bigdog44
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, TKellion said:

I absolutely hope the bengals take young.Then we can hold an auction for the #2 pick and which ever QB they want.

Or, a team can wait till pick #3 when the Lions pick cause they have Stafford.

Or a team can wait till the #4 pick pick cause the Giants have Daniel Jones.

10 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Generational prospect

Id Josh Rosen him or get a crap load for Borrow maybe trade with the Raiders. Haskins did show something but he isnt going to be  a generational qb. 

At best he will be Dante Culpepper

That’s not going to happen. Dan wants Haskins. Rivera already said he liked the development he saw in Haskins the last 6 games of the season.

Burrow had a lot of talent he was throwing too at LSU. Three WRs who will be NFL WRs, a TE who will be in the NFL and a RB who too could be a first round draft pick can could catch as well. I think he’s going to be a good NFL QB, but at the same time let’s not forget JT Barrett and Haskins beat him out at Ohio State and he wasn’t very good in his first year at LSU. 

I don’t see Burrow as a sure thing, I don’t see him as a generational talent.