Donnel Pumphrey torn hamstring

Jlash

So we waited a week for the misterious IR designation to occur? Surely this was the reason they carried 5 RB going into week one? 

Let him redshirt his rookie season, learn from the Mighty Mouse GOAT Throughout the year on what it takes to succeed in the NFL at their size and see what happens next off season. 

Just sucks that we're getting very little contribution from this years draft class outside of maybe Barnett eventually this season. That's all. 

16 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I was going to say it''s unfortunate, but if it's gods plan then it's actually not unfortunate at all. It's simply beyond our understanding.

God wants me to quit my job and spend my years fertilizing big breasted brunettes. I mean, if I have to God. 

it really really makes me angry when I think about all the RBs we could have taken over this guy. 

Why we didn't take Tarik Cohen is beyond me. 

We need to go RB first round this next draft. Or get lucky and pick someone up off the waiver wire 

One way to look at it positively is that now every damn team has a RB so that limits their needs to other positions lol. There's only like 8 or so teams that could use a RB. And only 5 or so that look to have a desperate need. We could easily have a really good one fall to our 1st rounder. 

Although I doubt Howie would go RB in the 1st. I'd rather pay that 1st round slot to a premium position. 

Archived