Mike McCarthy hired as Head Coach for Cowboys

ACO

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2020/1/7/21054179/can-mike-mccarthy-bring-the-no-huddle-to-the-cowboys-and-take-dak-prescotts-career-to-the-next-level

Confirmed: Dak better than Arod, Favre and Gannon. Maybe even better than all 3 combined. Not sure, the tweet doesnt specify. 

I mean it’s on the internet. I tend to believe it 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I like the Mike Nolan hire. He was generally considered a decent DC - excluding the Falcons. And it looks like we are building a pretty good staff around him. 

Plus, he has done very well with LB's, which is our strength. 

I cant find anything about his contract. Thats kinda why I was asking you guys. 

To my knowledge, his contract is up.

• Like 1

Maybe you had this wrong this whole time? Dak wasn't the 2nd coming of Tom Brady but the Next Aaron Rodgers? Damn, now I'm really scared!

If only his Owner thought he was a true FQB ,he'd have a deal in place already? It's going to be interesting to see what Dak does or doesn't do (Go Full Zeke) when they Franchise Him, instead of giving him a Justified and Earned Long Term Contract?

Edited by Nabbs4u

On 1/6/2020 at 10:23 AM, DawgX said:

Who would you prefer between McDaniels and Stefanski for the Panthers?

Between McDaniels and a hot poker in the eye, I'd have to think about it. He makes a good leader like Pee Wee Herman makes a great strength and conditioning coach.