GM: Aceinthehouse will do hypothetical Prelimary trade offers to various NFL teams.

aceinthehouse

I will be doing trade offers to various teams here in FF forums to get a feel, for what we can or can't offer in value.

I've already started with the Bengals here: 

If the majority of Bengals fans will accept it, I will post the finalization of our deals/offers on this main post.

These are all trades, that I personally would make as GM of the Redskins.

Don't worry, I'm very good at what I do.

In real life, I purchased a 2000 Convertible Mercedes Benz SLK230 for $4,250. They were asking $5,500.

It has less than 75,000 miles on it. 😎

You're in good hands. (I just never volunteer for this position in our yearly mock drafts here, cause I don't usually have that sort of time on my hands)

Anyways...next up?

Kerrigan

Again, I'll post any updates here.

REDSKINS DRAFT PICKS

1/#2

3/#2

4/#2

5/#2

7/#2

7/#15

Edited by aceinthehouse

6 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Oh, I'm just having a little fun.

Seeing what kind of fan interest is out there, for some of our players.

This is a website centered around the draft, all of the posters are going to say they prefer draft picks over veteran players.  

6 hours ago, Woz said:

So, no's across the board, but at least one person Denver mentioned interest in Trent Williams.

At age 32 (by next season) and his disposition to playing for WAS, doubt you'll be seeing that 1st your former GM was asking in exchange for his services, what do you all think his realistic asking price will be??

1 hour ago, Cutler06 said:

At age 32 (by next season) and his disposition to playing for WAS, doubt you'll be seeing that 1st your former GM was asking in exchange for his services, what do you all think his realistic asking price will be??

Rivera seems intent on winning right away.  I don’t think he will try to trade Trent Williams at all. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

As MKnight said, I doubt Trent is going to be traded, it seems he’s open to return if his contract is extended and bc he didn’t blame Snyder - just Allen - and Rivera seems to want to work it out with Trent. I think the asking price for Trent would still be a 1st - but that was if a playoff contending type team picking on the late teens or 20s/30s was asking which is what we thought before & during the season.  Seeing that the season is over, a team like yours will probably be a 2nd round pick and a 4th that could turn into a 3rd based upon some conditions that Trent has to meet next year.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

First of all. I am not trading away any chance on Chase Young. If the Bengals get a ransom from someone to get Chase Young, and Joe Burrow lands in our lap, then I trade back. But if the Bengals take Joe Burrow, I would not trade out of #2 to get Chase Young. 

I would not be interested in trading away Kerrigan or Trent if that means we can build the team elsewhere. 

Scherff is off limits as well. The offensive line needs to be in tact. 

Josh Norman is a cut. No one is going to trade for him. 

The biggest issue on the table right now, is Alex Smith and his contract. 

Edited by mike23md