GM: Aceinthehouse will do hypothetical Prelimary trade offers to various NFL teams.

aceinthehouse

10 minutes ago, Skinsin2013 said:

I think it's hilarious the Bengals subforum was dumping all over the Trent Williams trade yet someone on here mocked offering him an extension as the highest paid tackle. 

Trent has to go. I'd love a late first for him. But I'd take a second at this point.

If Allen was still here, I’d agree. We should have traded him last summer or before the trade deadline to CLE etc but IMO he’ll be back now and Haskins needs a LT like Trent to protect him for the next few years until we find Trent’s replacement.

I don’t think he should the highest paid LT in the NFL but if he reports he should get a 3year extension w/ some guaranteed $. We have cap space, we might as well use it on one of the best LT’s in team history and in the NFL currently. Top 5 $ like if he was franchised makes sense to me.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Slateman said:

See, that's what you think.  I'm telling you man, I've seen it. Chicks dig that car and dudes who drive them.

It is the, its bc it's a convertible. Same with the BMW Z-3 & Z-4 or the Honda 2000. I had a friend w/ a Honda 2000, he got chicks all the time bc of that ride.