Week 2: Par for the Course

Bianconero

20 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

My God this could be a blood bath.  

I agree Ricky I think we got ourselves two really good players in Shell and Adams moving forward.  

I want to see Stewart get some more touches.  Guy looks very good with the ball in his hands.  

I forgot about Stewart.

This is the last game before ASJ returns.

20 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

My God this could be a blood bath.  

I agree Ricky I think we got ourselves two really good players in Shell and Adams moving forward.  

I want to see Stewart get some more touches.  Guy looks very good with the ball in his hands.  

Adams yes for from sure about Shell, Pierre Paul eat him alive, maybe that was a good learning experience, It would be a super plus if he turns out to be a very solid Right Tackle. 

38 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Adams yes for from sure about Shell, Pierre Paul eat him alive, maybe that was a good learning experience, It would be a super plus if he turns out to be a very solid Right Tackle. 

Yeah, every young tackle goes through that. Good thing about him is that it hasn't happened often and he's been matching up against some pretty good defenders since starting last year. The quicker LB/DE's actually struggle against him. That's great for someone who is 6'5 325.  He's the most important player on offense right now because he will go into protecting our new QB long term. 

1. The game is on locally in Morgantown, WV -- where I live. So I'll be able to watch it legally :-D

2. I took Oakland in all of my survivor pools. I really hope karma/hubris doesn't bite me. 

3. Our quarterback is playing on Saturday's right now, and that excites me. I just hope we wind up finishing with the top overall pick. Whether it's Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold, Mason Rudolph (he continues to impress me with how cool and collected he is), or one of the other potential contenders to sneak into the first round (from an upside/potential perspective, what a class this might be), the #SuckForSomebody campaign will be the only redeeming part of this season. 

Archived