Offseason Thread

Elky

8 minutes ago, Elky said:

AB had Hines Ward and Mike Wallace ahead of him and was splitting time with Emmanuel Sanders. Harry didn't put up stats because he's either hurt or isn't getting playing time because he sucks.

Is clear he doesn't know the offense that well and has had a very limited amount of play time. I guess that means jack squat to you. I seriously don't understand why you expect a player that was injured, missed most of the season and has had to learn one of the hardest offenses in the NFL to just step in there and dominate defenses day 1. In his limited play he has shown flashes of being a good player. Cutting him gains us absolutely NOTHING.

3 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

Is clear he doesn't know the offense that well and has had a very limited amount of play time. I guess that means jack squat to you. I seriously don't understand why you expect a player that was injured, missed most of the season and has had to learn one of the hardest offenses in the NFL to just step in there and dominate defenses day 1. In his limited play he has shown flashes of being a good player. Cutting him gains us absolutely NOTHING.

He has not shown any flashes.

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Gronk first 7 games - 10 receptions, 101 yards, 3 TD

Harry first 7 games - 12 receptions, 154 yards, 2 TD (should be 3 if not for a blown call)

Its too bad we didnt cut bait on Gronk after half a season.

Gronk didn't benched for causing an interception.

tbh I'm sure there'll be a lot of overreaction, but this team isn't far away from being the dominant team they were early this season or could have been.

Top priorities should be:

1. bringing back Brady whatever he wants, if he doesnt come back, none of this matters

2. get some god damn receivers for Brady

3. get a decent tight end 

4. get some big guys

5. McDaniels leaving

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

tbh I'm sure there'll be a lot of overreaction, but this team isn't far away from being the dominant team they were early this season or could have been.

Top priorities should be:

1. bringing back Brady whatever he wants, if he doesnt come back, none of this matters

2. get some god damn receivers for Brady

3. get a decent tight end 

4. get some big guys

5. McDaniels leaving

My concern is that it seems that they need to hit on a lot of different pieces. They need to revamp the offense completely from top to bottom. They need to resign some guys on defense, not sure where all the pieces are going to come from. They really need experienced players on offense and they lost their 2nd round pick.

43 minutes ago, Elky said:

DJ Chark is a rookie.

DK Metcalf is a rookie.

Deebo Samuel is a rookie.

A.J. Green went to the Pro Bowl as a rookie.

There's a difference between growing pains and being a straight up liability every time you run a route. Harry has done literally nothing except get hurt and get benched for causing an interception.

Other people have already said what I would about this, so I’ll just point out one more thing: DJ Chark is not a rookie. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

Other people have already said what I would about this, so I’ll just point out one more thing: DJ Chark is not a rookie. 

Whatever, the poibt still remains that N'Keal Harry is yet another failed drafted wide receiver.