Manny/Patrick

Divisional: TEN@BAL

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

You can see it in Jackson's body language. He is pouting.

You would too if u were told u were hot ****...turns out being hot **** isn't what u wanna be.

Just now, wwhickok said:

Boykin not contributing?

Boykin looked PHENOMENAL in the pre-season, and despite starting every single game has just not had anything exciting click for him. Inconsistent hands, bad routes, no separation, etc.

I think he'll take a step forward in year 2, but as of right now he's no better than anything else you can find in FA.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

They're legit garbage outside of Hollywood.

Maybe they can move Lamar Jackson to WR so they have sone good ones for their next real QB. 😉

Just now, -Hope- said:

i don't like this defense....there's still plenty of game left

They are playing zone because they want eyes on Lamar. But my god are the Titans terrible at leaving dudes *wide* open. 

Just now, rocky_rams said:

There are good backs in NFL. You got McCaffrey, Cook, Elliot, Kamara, Gurley, etc so yes, it’s kind of a big thing 

Yet only one of those guys you listed was an All-Pro this year. Which was kind of my point.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I said it last week...one of the most underrated decisions in a recent history made by an owner/GM was firing Mularkey after a 9-7 season to hire Vrabel.

This Titans teams looks as ready for this Ravens team as the 1990 Giants looked vs the Bills.

What a great job so far by Pees and Vrabel and all the coaches and most importantly the players doing it on the field.

Just now, -Hope- said:

i don't like this defense....there's still plenty of game left

With a 22 point lead and the Titan rushing attack you want a lot of dink and dunk pass plays. Just dont give up a big run to Jackson or a bomb td and you win

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

Maybe they can move Lamar Jackson to WR so they have sone good ones for their next real QB. 😉

Run the Heisman package more with Lamar at WR!

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Where is Ravens nation at? Stand up! 

stands up sadly

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

There are good backs in NFL. You got McCaffrey, Cook, Elliot, Kamara, Gurley, etc so yes, it’s kind of a big thing 

Yeah but the dude won the rushing title. That is the coldest take I’ve seen all year. 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

pats should have beaten the titans. pats > ravens confirmed. 

giphy.gif

Just now, SkippyX said:

This Titans teams looks as ready for this Ravens team as the 1990 Giants looked vs the Bills.

What a great job so far by Pees and Vrabel and all the coaches and most importantly the players doing it on the field.

I can't wait to watch Vrabel vs Reid.