Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

Just now, SkippyX said:

This Titans teams looks as ready for this Ravens team as the 1990 Giants looked vs the Bills.

What a great job so far by Pees and Vrabel and all the coaches and most importantly the players doing it on the field.

Its a stupid saying, one team "wanting it more"... But I think the Ravens came in cocky and got punched in the mouth. 

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

What? No, in the scenario you laid out, you don't care if in the postseason you sign Tanny for winning you guys a ring, like the Ravens did with Flacco.

But in that scenario, you'd already have the ring. He won you the game. You don't HAVE to keep him. I get what you're saying, but I'm saying in real life, do the unpopular thing and let him go instead of forking over the big money.

Given the run Tannehill has had there's no way he doesn't get brought back regardless, whether that be long term deal or franchise tag. It could back fire, but you really can't turn away from a guy who has had one of the greatest runs(statistically at least) in NFL history at the position.