Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

3 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

I guess ending a 20 year dynasty unlocks this whole new level of confidence.

I mean, didn't people think the Ravens ended the dynasty? And then the Eagles?

That dynasty isn't going anywhere until Tom and Bill are both not on those sidelines.

1 minute ago, Danand said:

We are here, just posting in our own board and our own gameday thread.

We are surprised and not happy about how this game turned out. Titans play well, they execute well on offense when they get the chance and their defense plays really well.

They don't make mistakes and create the turnovers Ravens doesn't have. Ravens and fans had a lot of reasons to be optimistic that we could win, but we just lose to a better team today in every aspect of the game.

What’s your expectations of Lamar going forward?

Just now, DannyB said:

But why not? I mean, either you believe in him or you don't. I understand the pressure a GM would be under to do so. It's the "easy" move. Doesn't mean it's the right move.

Do you REALLY believe in Tannehill? Nothing wrong with riding his hot year to a win and then parting ways. He'll get paid somewhere.

With what QBs are making these days, what would you be comfortable giving him? Like, AAV, and let's go with...3 guaranteed years.

My personal ideal situation is tagging him, asking him to do it another year, and if he does, giving him the long term deal.

• Like 1