Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

You have like 4 other teams you root for. You good baby. 

HELL YEAH BABY LET'S GO SEAHAWKS! STAND THE HELL UP!

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Learn how to play QB instead of relying on the offense to cater to an unconventional skill set would be my biggest concern.

Lamar was a DAMN GOOD QB, even by conventional standards all year long. You ask any Ravens fan if what he's doing tonight resembles what he did in the regular season and 100% of them would say no.

The Ravens team you're watching tonight was not the one that won 13 games in the regular season. This is just terrible on all levels.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Remember... The Titans beat the Chiefs with Mariota at QB in the post-season in Arrowhead just two years ago.

Yeah and the Chiefs are the same team as two years ago too, right?

Them beating us earlier in the year (whether we pissed it away or not), is a much better example.

Just now, August4th said:

with this run game and defense playing well..I can see titans beating KC or Hou next week

I'd be terrified if I was either one of them.  Neither is great against the run.  The thing I'd hold on to is that tannehill has basically done nothing thus far these playoffs so if it got into a shootout you don't really know what to expect. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Raven fans I respect everything your team has done this year but I never thought you were winning the Super Bowl because if you take Lamars running ability and run game away, he still is not a very good thrower. Especially against good pass defenses. 

With that said, Lamar has earned my respect this year and shut me up on a couple occasions. And I think he’ll keep practicing his throwing mechanics and overall increasing his Football IQ. Respect. 

He's definitely improved from last year. But he still needs more time to refine his game.

• Like 1

Let’s go baby. Them Ravens were loud as heck. How could teams pass up on Lamar. My gawd we got peters for free. Omg did no one want Ingram?

analytics this and that. But when you get punched in The mouth those numbers can’t help you. What a beat down no cap. Man Im

blessed. Even when the rams lose I win. #Blessed