Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

i can respect TEN going into Boston and beating the Pats on home turf.
nothing the Ravens haven't done already though and this is not the Pats of former seasons obviously.

other than that, name 1 win against quality competition this season for TEN? other than KC they beat literally nobodies.

oh yeah, HOU week 17 when it obviously didn't matter to the Texans.

and ppl on here wonder why Ravens fans feel comfortable in their team being able to handle TEN at home.

• Like 1

I love these kinda posts because the reality is going into the season no one except ravens fans expected us to even be here... Our offense finished 1st in ppg and rushing... Second in overall yards per game... Defense finished 4th overall in yards and 3rd in ppg allowed... In DVOA our team was the 7th highest rated team in NFL history... so excuse us for feeling disrespected by so many people picking us to lose at home with multiple weeks to prepare for the 9-7 titans with Ryan Tannehill and the NFL’s 21st ranked defense... Now... we all know the phrase “Any Given Sunday”... but IMO this is literally the worse matchup in the world for Tennessee.. we literally have the same gameplan offensively with better overall talent... Ball control play action offense with run heavy concepts that eventually wears a team down... Physical offensive line with an accurate QB that has no issue pushing the ball down the field... But the major difference is while Tennessee will be trying to establish their offense against a top 5 NFL defense... the Ravens will be trying to establish theirs against one in the bottom third of the league... But like that great commentator at that big sports television station always says... “This is why they play the game”... See y’all boys at the Bank... #BigTruss... 

Edited by bmorecareful
  • Like 3

On 1/5/2020 at 12:09 AM, SmittyBacall said:

I feel like Baltimore are going to steam roll them. Two score game at least.

Expanding on this, steam roll may be a bit overzealous, but I just simply think Baltimore is a tier above Tennessee. Coming off a bye, being well rested, and playing at home doesn't bode well for Tennessee's chances either. From a match up perspective, I don't think the Titans defense will have an answer for Lamar, and I don't see their offense keeping up given how well Baltimore's defense has played. Obviously Tennessee's identity is to play good defense and run the football, I think that's going to be tough to do if the Titans find themselves in a hole early. Unless they do the seemingly impossible task of slowing down Lamar, I can't see how they keep this close without Henry. Tannehil isn't someone you want throwing 35-40 times to win the game.

As for Tennessee's chances, it was nice that they beat the Patriots in Gillette (like I predicted), but I'm not overly impressed with that because I don't think NE fielded a very good team. The Titans OL was mauling the Patriots front, and if they can maintain that against a very stout Ravens front, they will have a shot. I just don't see it happening. Having said that, Baltimore is blitz heavy and Tannehil has been very good versus the blitz in recent months. That could be something to look out for in Tennessee's favor. There's also the AJ Brown factor; all it takes is one big play to change the landscape of the game. Obviously as we saw in New Orleans yesterday, anything can happen. But to me, Baltimore is just a different animal.

In the end, Ravens win comfortably 30-20.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Only 7? You must be a troll.

Better to have an obnoxiously over-confident fan base after a 14-2 regular season than to have an obnoxiously over-confident fan base after the free agent signing period and before a game is even played, i guess. O.o

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Ah, what high powered passing attack has Baltimore played, though? The Chiefs? Mahommes went for 374 and three TD's. Ravens have had a cupcake schedule outside of like 4 games.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:04 AM, KhanYouDigIt said:

Tannehill has been the best QB in the NFL since he has taken over.

That Ravens offense will get figured out eventually.

Ill take the best QB/RB tandem in the playoffs. I can’t wait to see the ML for the Titans. Hopefully it’s +400.

These are the two posts that have been called trolls. Someone please elaborate on how these AREN'T troll posts.

Ravens cupcake schedule?

The entire second post is one giant troll.

Meanwhile the Ravens troll, Axiolasdfjl52, I've never seen before in my life in the Ravens board.

Edited by M.10.E
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

These are the two posts that have been called trolls. Someone please elaborate on how these AREN'T troll posts.

Ravens cupcake schedule?

The entire second post is one giant troll.

Ryan Tannehill led the league in passer rating. The Ravens have played 3 teams that are top 10 in offensive DVOA. They went 2-1 in those games. Tennessee is #6. Derrick Henry led the league in rushing. Tennessee thus has the top rusher by volume and top passer by passer rating. 

You may not agree with the posts but nothing that was said is trolling. 

• Like 3

No disrespect to the Titans (congrats again on the New England win) or the Texans, but I'm going to feel jipped if we don't have Chiefs Ravens in the AFC Championship. A division rivalry in the conference title game should be incredible... but also nah, there's only one marquee match-up left in that conference