Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

Just now, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Most touchdown passes in the league while playing 14 games= not a good thrower. 

Stop looking at stats and watch games. His throws are not that great, especially if medium range middle of field. 

I said if you take his running ability and run game away, he’s not gonna beat a good defense purely throwing the football. At least not this point of his career. And a playoff team was definitely going to force him to beat them purely with his arm. 

Just now, PapaShogun said:

"RUNNING QBS = BAD"/"YOU HAVE TO PASS FROM THE POCKET" narratives coming this offseason for Lamar? Which sounds crazy due to the passing numbers he put up. 

That bullet has been in the chamber all season homie. They've been waiting to fire those all season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

HELL YEAH BABY LET'S GO SEAHAWKS! STAND THE HELL UP!

Lamar was a DAMN GOOD QB, even by conventional standards all year long. You ask any Ravens fan if what he's doing tonight resembles what he did in the regular season and 100% of them would say no.

The Ravens team you're watching tonight was not the one that won 13 games in the regular season. This is just terrible on all levels.

There you go baby. Just accept it and go with it. I’ll respect you more if you did. Let them true colors fly. You come out winning. Let’s get it.

Brb though watching this amazing game. 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its a stupid saying, one team "wanting it more"... But I think the Ravens came in cocky and got punched in the mouth. 

You have to be so disciplined to stop this Ravens running game.

I am really impressed.

Earl making a fool of himself on social media did not help, I am sure.

• Like 1

Just now, BayRaider said:

Stop looking at stats and watch games. His throws are not that great, especially if medium range middle of field. 

I said if you take his running ability and run game away, he’s not gonna beat a good defense purely throwing the football. At least not this point of his career. And a playoff team was definitely going to force him to beat them purely with his arm. 

If you take away 2/3rds of what an offense does, that offense will struggle.

You're a genius!