Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Stop looking at stats and watch games. His throws are not that great, especially if medium range middle of field. 

I said if you take his running ability and run game away, he’s not gonna beat a good defense purely throwing the football. At least not this point of his career. And a playoff team was definitely going to force him to beat them purely with his arm. 

They need to get better pass catchers that aren't TEs for Lamar. 

On 1/9/2020 at 12:55 PM, TitanSlim said:

The Ravens rushing attack is lethal. We all know they broke the record for most rushing yards by a team in a season with 3296 yards, surpassing the previous record set by the 1978 Patriots (3165 yards).

That Patriots team was upset in the divisional round at home to an Oilers team, led by the big bruising rushing champion Earl Campbell. Sounds familiar....👀

And they laughed at me...smh.

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

Chiefs defense is on fire and Mahomes is the best player in the world looking as fired up as I've ever seen him these past 6 weeks. Picking the Titans is a mistake imo

Probably should beat Houston first before you call yourselves favorites over the hottest team in football currently. 

Edited by Rodjahs12

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Stop looking at stats and watch games. His throws are not that great, especially if medium range middle of field. 

I said if you take his running ability and run game away, he’s not gonna beat a good defense purely throwing the football. At least not this point of his career. And a playoff team was definitely going to force him to beat them purely with his arm. 

I’ve seen Lamar Jackson enough to know he’s a good thrower of the football. One game does not a career make.

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy

2 minutes ago, Jaytrajik said:

Ravens fans were insufferable at the beginning of this thread. Acting like it was an automatic gimme 

You are referring to the new accounts. We have never seen them until 7-10 days ago. Look at the Ravens board or our posts in the Titans gameday thread. It tells a different story

• Like 1