Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

Hahaha! I like how that bad guy in that show Evil threatened the chick with "I'm going to kill your daughters. And then I'm going to burn down your house." Like dude, after that first one I'm not sure she's all that concerned with the second. You've kinda lost her at that point. Maybe lead up to the threat of child murder.

Just now, -Hope- said:

van noy called it a "revenge tour" bc we beat them in the regular season last year (which is mostly just hilarious....like, they won the super bowl lmao), but the more serious thing was brady posting some dumb video about how a lion shouldn't be afraid of hyenas. apparently after the game in the locker room vrabel yelled "they wanted the hyenas? well they got the ***ing hyenas!" lol

every nfl team gets fired up about nothing, i don't think bulletin board material actually exists anymore. they're a bunch of millionaires pretending to take things personally to get themselves fired up for something they don't actually care about losing imo 

"oh no i lost and i'm real frickin mad about it. guess i'll go spend 200k on a pair of socks now to make myself feel better" 

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

A 49ers/Chiefs Super Bowl would be very entertaining.  They both still need to get there though.  Who would have thought the Saints were going one-and-done and that the Titans would take the Ravens to the woodshed the way they are doing right now???  Amazing!

Still a lot of football to be played.  And the Titans don't look like they'll be laying down if the Chiefs get past the Texans.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Haven't even been watching the game. Just look for the first time at the score. What the hell happened?

Oh you know, just the usual, a young QB who’s been being praised as the next best young QB ran into a wall because of his inexperience and struggled against a dominant defense 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Y’all aint even beating the Texans tomorrow. Andy gonna Andy. 

Andy's winning a super bowl this season. All of his game management errors were with game managers at QB. Mahomes is going to carry him on his back. The kid is that special.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Agreed, Lamars only big run came because either the NT or Mike (likely the mike) lost gap discipline. Outside of that, they have controlled the lanes well. 

It was the mike and it was because he whiffed on a delayed blitz (credit to Lamar for making him whiff). But yeah the TEN D has played great, disciplined football

Edited by childofpudding