Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

6 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

omg Josh Bynes didn't play, no wonder you lost 

Our starting ILB's that game were Kenny Young and Patrick Onwuasor. We also didn't have Brandon Williams. For the second game, we got Brandon Williams back and our starting ILB's were LJ Fort and Josh Bynes - who, despite nobody knowing who they are, have been MASSIVE upgrades at the position for us.

Oh, we also were playing Chuck Clark instead of Tony Jefferson.

Like I said - two different teams.

I believe teams are both at full strength. Both teams have a guy or two on IR. Taking what I have seen over the season, look at two things: QB & Head Coach. Both teams are tough, good defense, great rushing games, so it comes down to that combination. I give the edge to the Ravens with John Harbaugh & Lamar Jackson being superior to Mike Vrabel and Ryan Tannehill.

If there is more to that equation, Baltimore is at home, rested, and has Justin Tucker.

Titans must have a whopper of a game. That means playing the best, mistake free, penalty free game they possibly can. If not, the Ravens will win by 17 or more.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

It was like the exact same roster minus Marcus Peters....

I can't recall the stats, but Peters' effectiveness increased the ability for the Ravens to blitz by a good margin, which is now also the highest percentage in the league. 

Peters is a defensive game changer. Even though what you're saying is wrong -- even if it were the only difference -- it's still a huge difference having him there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, renndawg37 said:

It was like the exact same roster minus Marcus Peters....

You can decide whether you are incredibly stupid and ignorant or a troll.

Ravens defense went through a massive overhaul where starters like Onwuasor, Kenny Young, Anthony Averett, Maurice Canady, Tim Williams was either demoted or cut/traded. 

Jimmy Smith entered the lineup when healthy, Marcus Peters was added and Chuck Clark replaced Tony Jefferson who was placed on injured reserve. Carr replaced Deshon Elliot as our backup at safety and rotational starter, Jihard Ward replaced Pernell McPhee when he went on injured reserve and Josh Bynes and LJ Fort was brought in to play the middle linebacker spots. Domata peko and Justin Ellis has been added as rotational pieces on the dline instead of a guy like Daylon Mack so we have essentially Thomas, Humphrey, Carr, Wormley, Williams and Pierce who have been regulars from the start of the season.

Bowser and Ferguson has both seen their role increase a lot as well.

I doubt my attempts will have any affect on you, but it might provide insight for the posters from the Titans fanbase who actually wants to discuss this matchup instead of being provocative.

I dont understand why mods doesnt take actions against posters like you.

6 minutes ago, Danand said:

Ravens defense went through a massive overhaul where starters like Onwuasor, Kenny Young, Anthony Averett, Maurice Canady, Tim Williams was either demoted or cut/traded. 

Jimmy Smith entered the lineup when healthy, Marcus Peters was added and Chuck Clark replaced Tony Jefferson who was placed on injured reserve. Carr replaced Deshon Elliot as our backup at safety and rotational starter, Jihard Ward replaced Pernell McPhee when he went on injured reserve and Josh Bynes and LJ Fort was brought in to play the middle linebacker spots. Domata peko and Justin Ellis has been added as rotational pieces on the dline instead of a guy like Daylon Mack so we have essentially Thomas, Humphrey, Carr, Wormley, Williams and Pierce who have been regulars from the start of the season.

I doubt my attempts will have any affect on you, but it might provide insight for the posters from the Titans fanbase who actually wants to discuss this matchup instead of being provocative.

Posting a football opinion, even if it may be misinformed/wrong, is not against the rules. Personally insulting someone is, however. You're not gonna do yourself too many favors attacking him like that.

And it's just football, no reason to call anyone stupid over it.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Danand said:

Calls me stupid, then cries mods don't come after guys like me :D

15 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Posting a football opinion, even if it may be misinformed/wrong, is not against the rules. Personally insulting someone is, however. You're not gonna do yourself too many favors attacking him like that.

And it's just football, no reason to call anyone stupid over it.

Apparently a backup safety, Jihad Ward and Domata Peko are big difference makers.