Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

17 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

I don’t see how Titans can stop Lamar, but also don’t see how any group of humans can stop Henry 

The Ravens have run pluggers in the middle so they will need to attack the Ravens defense on the edges if they want success.. The Ravens run defense is better than New Englands.. 

16 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Based off of????

Based off the numbers and the eye test.. New Englands defense has been sub par over the last month or so. They are living mostly off of the stats from early in the year when they were playing the cupcake portion of their schedule.. 

1 minute ago, Letsch80 said:

Based off the numbers and the eye test.. New Englands defense has been sub par over the last month or so. They are living mostly off of the stats from early in the year when they were playing the cupcake portion of their schedule.. 

They literally gave up 2.1 less rushing yards per game...despite constantly having big leads and the opposition abandoning the run early. 

1 minute ago, renndawg37 said:

They literally gave up 2.1 less rushing yards per game...despite constantly having big leads and the opposition abandoning the run early. 

I could be wrong but I think he's kind of disregarding the entire season and mainly looking at just the second half of the year when our defense basically transformed from GOD awful to arguably top 3-5.

Our numbers on aggregate aren't going to be that pretty, but down the stretch we fixed every major issue we had early in the season - mainly our run defense.