Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Tannehill has been the best QB in the NFL since he has taken over.

That Ravens offense will get figured out eventually.

Ill take the best QB/RB tandem in the playoffs. I can’t wait to see the ML for the Titans. Hopefully it’s +400.

Lol! Whatever dude.. Lamar hasn’t been figured out yet and the Titans haven’t seen him yet.. Better defensive coordinators than Dean Pees have taken their swing at Lamar this year and missed.. 

Well there is only one MVP in this QB matchup and it is going to show in a big way next Saturday night… 

Just now, RavensDefense3 said:

not sure what his problem is but he's been bashing the ravens since the beginning of the season his "defenses will figure them out" argument is also getting old

You got the wrong person.

just because I think the Titans are the best team in the AFC right now doesn’t mean I have a problem lol

This team is hitting their stride at the right time. 

You dominated the regular season, congrats. The playoffs is a different animal. Momentum and confidence is real and the Titans have both. 

11 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Tannehill has been the best QB in the NFL since he has taken over.

That Ravens offense will get figured out eventually.

Ill take the best QB/RB tandem in the playoffs. I can’t wait to see the ML for the Titans. Hopefully it’s +400.

This is a 10/10 troll attempt. Well done, sir!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

just because I think the Titans are the best team in the AFC right now doesn’t mean I have a problem lol

You dominated the regular season, congrats. The playoffs is a different animal. Momentum and confidence is real and the Titans have both. 

no, i do have the right person

13 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

So a Titan fan is going to lecture a Baltimore fan on what the playoffs are all about??  Last time I checked John Harbaugh is the one with the ring on his finger.. 

Also if you want to talk about momentum what on the world do you think bringing a 12 game winning streak to the playoffs? While the Ravens were busy dominating down the stretch the Titans lost the division at home to Houston..

27 minutes ago, Letsch80 said:

So a Titan fan is going to lecture a Baltimore fan on what the playoffs are all about??  Last time I checked John Harbaugh is the one with the ring on his finger.. 

Also if you want to talk about momentum what on the world do you think bringing a 12 game winning streak to the playoffs? While the Ravens were busy dominating down the stretch the Titans lost the division at home to Houston..

He's clearly a Jags fan lol...look at his avatar, and username...