Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

3 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Henry has 66 carries the past two weeks. Is it sustainable?

Patriots showed a good game plan for him in the second half and that was funneling him inside.. If the Ravens can keep him inside they have a very good shot of containing him.. 

Henry and the rushing attack will keep Lamar on the sidelines, but the Ravens are so efficient with their scoring drives I don't think it'll matter much. Ravens by 10. More Lamar magic allowing them to host the AFCCG

I don't think you can use today against Tannehill either as what to expect next week, it was raining, wet and facing a great pass defence, he can and has performed much better this season.

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Agreed. This is going to be the nastiest of all the four divisional games. They are gonna punch each other in the mouth. Take the under. 

I see it different.. The under usually isn't a great bet when the Ravens are involved.. The Ravens have victimized much better defenses than Tennessee.. 

Looking mighty nice for what was deemed maybe the worst division in football. The AFC south ain't nothing to play with. I don't know what juju Tenn got working in their favor but we got the 2-1 process getting us to the AFC championship game. Hopefully we'll see you guys there for an epic South showdown. 

Don't disappoint 😜

Edited by Jaytrajik
  • Like 1