Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

49 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Yeah, that scrub with 9.6 yards per attempt, a 117.5 rating and an 8-3 record. What a bum. 

This ain't gonna get it done in Baltimore, though:

If your plan is to ride Derrick Henry for another 35 carries against an offense that can actually move the ball and put up points, you're in for a very long day. Our defense is every bit as good as New England's is right now, and the major difference is that instead of facing an offense that is putrid, you're facing the best offense in the NFL and one of the best rushing attacks in NFL history.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Jaytrajik said:

Calm down young padawan, these are all grown men pulling a check. 

I'm just stating facts. They're going up against Tannehill, I'm definitely calm.  Obviously they could win this Saturday.  I have no problem giving the Titans props if they do pull it off.  

17 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This ain't gonna get it done in Baltimore, though:

If your plan is to ride Derrick Henry for another 35 carries against an offense that can actually move the ball and put up points, you're in for a very long day. Our defense is every bit as good as New England's is right now, and the major difference is that instead of facing an offense that is putrid, you're facing the best offense in the NFL and one of the best rushing attacks in NFL history.

I GUARANTEE Tannehill throws it more than 25 times. They were playing the matchup...New England's secondary is elite, why throw it if you don't have to? 

4 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

I GUARANTEE Tannehill throws it more than 25 times. They were playing the matchup...New England's secondary is elite, why throw it if you don't have to? 

We have the best secondary in the NFL, so....probably not ideal to ask him to throw it 25+ times against us, either. But, with how our offense is, you'll probably have to throw 25+ times anyways.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

We have the best secondary in the NFL, so....probably not ideal to ask him to throw it 25+ times against us, either. But, with how our offense is, you'll probably have to throw 25+ times anyways.

No, you really don't. The Pats have a better secondary than you. Sorry to burst your bubble. 

4 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

No, you really don't. The Pats have a better secondary than you. Sorry to burst your bubble. 

I think you are looking at some statistics here. Matchups has a great deal in that and I think everyone agrees that the Patriots defense is great, but also have had quite easy working conditions.

Just now, Danand said:

I think you are looking at some statistics here. Matchups has a great deal in that and I think everyone agrees that the Patriots defense is great, but also have had quite easy working conditions.

Well when they have you beat in literally every statistic imaginable, I don't think you really have an argument. 

Passing yards allowed: NE 2886 yards (180.4 per game), BAL 3315 yards (207.1 per game)
Passing TDs allowed: NE 13, BAL 15
Interceptions: NE 25, BAL 13
Net yards gained per attempt: NE 5.0. BAL 5.7 

5 minutes ago, Danand said:

Ah, what high powered passing attack has Baltimore played, though? The Chiefs? Mahommes went for 374 and three TD's. Ravens have had a cupcake schedule outside of like 4 games.

Edited by Mesa_Titan
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Ah, what high powered passing attack has Baltimore played, though? The Chiefs? Mahommes went for 374 and three TD's. Ravens have had a cupcake schedule outside of like 4 games.

You guys are right, Tannehill will manhandle the Ravens secondary

22 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Patriots have a better one CB, that's it. We have better everything else in the secondary, from CB2, CB3, FS and SS. There's no bubble to burst here, that's just an objective fact.

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Not what I said, Mr. Sensitive.

Our secondary can't keep up. You guys are playing matchups from what I can read, so if we try to stop Henry, Tannehill will just go off on us. Its fair to get excited Mr. box score scouting guys.

• Like 2