Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

6 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I would agree and say both divisional losses to the Ravens in our history were worse than the super bowl, just cause of how we lost them. The blocked kick and Eddie bobbling it in to Ray's hands in 00, Ravens intentionally injuring CJ2K, turning it over in their territory like 3 times, the missed delay of game..

At least in the super bowl we gave it all we had and it wasn't really any kind of weird way to lose. Rams just out played us a little.

Kerry Collins as your starting QB in 2008 was going to come back to haunt you eventually. As an outsider I didn't have much faith in that team in the playoffs. Not compared to the 2000 and 2003 squads. 

Edited by PapaShogun

Just now, PapaShogun said:

Kerry Collins as your starting QB in 2008 was going to come back to haunt you eventually. 

Possibly, but when we needed Collins to play well that year he generally did. He won us the Chicago and Pittsburgh games(the Pittsburgh game giving us HFA in the playoffs).

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

If you kick it you only need one two-point conversion. Now that they tried and missed, they have to try two more times. The odds favor the first scenario.

i disagree. because at the end of the game, you miss the 2 pt conversion and its game over.

If they made the first 2 pt conversion, they would also only need one. Now they get more chances with a miss.

i supppse we will have to just agree to disagree

They wasted 5 minutes. They could have wasted 5 minutes and actually given themselves a shot at a FG. 

Really strongly disagree about running into a loaded box on 3rd and 5. Thats a bad call IMO 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Still hurts sometimes. The move to LA did kind of ease the pain 

That one was in my Top 5 surprise finishes in my entire sports viewing life.  I would have put HUGE money on the Rams if I had been living in Las Vegas, and I'm not even a sports bettor.

• Like 1