Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

I mean, the guy is going to win MVP of the league and he just finished his second season.  He had a bad game tonight, but it happens.  I'm pretty sure he'll be alright.

I don’t give a f if you throw 70 tds and 8000 yards. If you can’t win in the playoffs does it matter

2 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

If Vrabel wins a SB. Does he go above Pederson, Reid, Mcvay, etc?

I mean, I probably already have him above Reid. I'm also not that impressed with McVay the way others are. And honestly, IMO, the jury is out on Pedersen for me. Pedersen is either Top 3 or bottom of the Top 10. And I feel the two things are not very close.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

The first 2-3 quarters he was throwing some ducks without velocity. He's definitely got better as the game has gone on.

He also had some incredible throws in the 1st half. Notably that dime to Hollywood right before halftime between like 4 guys

Just now, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Hypothetically: Tom Brady wants to play for his buddy Vrabel, what do the Titans do?

Tannehill might be a franchise QB. You don’t move on from a guy like for a dude in his 100th NFL season, even if it is TB12.