Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

2 minutes ago, Kirill said:

I thought Texans were gonna win?

No one deserves for Mahomes to get his knee shredded in an upcoming game more than you.  Mahomes doesn't deserve it.  The rest of the Chiefs fans on this board don't deserve it.  But you... that's the exception.

• Like 3

Just now, The LBC said:

No one deserves for Mahomes to get his knee shredded in an upcoming game more than you.  Mahomes doesn't deserve it.  The rest of the Chiefs fans on this board don't deserve it.  But you... that's the exception.

That dude has been talking crap to me nonstop lol I had to give him some back

The McNair family are incompetent dullards who gave Bill all this power to begin with. And it is funny that they love this obvious incompetent so much. Proving to us all yet again that not only are the children of rich people dumb, but that they're hilariously dumb. 

But the man lost a 24 point lead in the playoffs in ONE QUARTER. He has to go. You have no choice. You'll lose Watson if you don't. And that would kill the franchise. 

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Or, you know, players could act like they're not insecure (that's the difference between taunting and celebrating, you don't do the later because you're insecure).  Decent chance I've played more, and at a higher level, competitive sports than you have.  Taunting an opponent when you know that they know that if they retaliate they're going to get penalized is a coward move.  It's like running up on a guy you were beefing with and slapping him while the cops have him in handcuffs.  Celebrate all you want, leave the opposition out of it.  That's why it's called "unsportsmanlike."

Most won't taunt, it's not in their nature - but some will. If a player wants to play heel, let them. Those are the players we like seeing get wrecked the most. Teams with heels are the teams we like seeing fail the most (Like taunting / cocky fighters that get knocked out) ... If it's not egregious, let it be. 

Edited by Small Town Values

3 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

O'Brien needs to be fired immediately after this game. 

Why wait? Fire him now lol.

Up 17 he fakes a punt then he tries to punt down 17? Absolutely inexcusable coaching. The McNairs should be completely embarrassed.

Edited by Elky

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

The McNair family are incompetent dullards who gave Bill all this power to begin with. And it is funny that they love this obvious incompetent so much.

But the man lost a 24 point lead in the playoffs in ONE QUARTER. He has to go. You have no choice. You'll lose Watson if you don't. And that would kill the franchise. 

All Houston fans need to brand together and start a petition or something, I know we've all had enough of this, we've blamed Watson and our D this season for a ton of stuff, but it all falls on BoB and RAC.