Divisional Round - HOU @ KC

Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Except "owners" aren't the ones actually spending that money in the transfer window, outside of a very select few.  Far more often than not you see managers fired because the owners see their club slip into the relegation zone and they don't want to lose out on the TV monies that come with staying in the upper division.

It wasn't the Liverpool fans revolting that forced the Moores into selling Liverpool, it was the Bank of Scotland leveraging a sale to happen.  If supporters had the kind of power over ownership you're suggesting, Newcastle fans would have been able to force Mike Ashley out by now.

TV contracts really killed sports. We just didn't know that this was a bubble that would enrich a select few in contrast to fans losing any legitimate connection they have.

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

KC's defense has been good since the 1st. Not saying they'll contain the beast Henry, but they're good enough to keep a game from spiraling imo.

Aside from a blown play for the Stills TD they've balled. 2nd TD is a special team TD. 3rd TD HST got the ball inside the 10. They've been really good.

2 minutes ago, Small Town Values said:

It's just scary to think KC can actually get better. That bad start would have ruined any other team in these playoffs, but they ran it down easy.

I said earlier in the thread that it was amazing how relaxed Mahomes looked for a guy down 24. We can see why. 

they did recover, but the texans defence is really bad vs the pass, and as a result got exposed today.  Yeah, Mahomes doesn't need to panic, he can make all the throws and has all the weapons and today had no opposition. Titans are better on defence, but how much we will wait and see. I think they are vulnerable too but Vrabel and Pees might have a few ways to slow down Mahomes. Titans won the last game, but I never watched it, maybe Mahomes was hurt or other players were hobbling.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malik said:

Outscored 51-7 in 3 quarters is mind-boggling. 

and if they don't get a new DC and some new players on defence that would be adding to this.  Some teams are content though, maybe the BoB texans are such a team

5 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

KC's defense has been good since the 1st. Not saying they'll contain the beast Henry, but they're good enough to keep a game from spiraling imo.

TEN is not a blow you out kind of team...one thing there's no way is happening is they blow KC out. KC has the O to blow them out, I'm not saying that will happen but I would not be surprised at all. TEN needs to have balance in the O