Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

For the people in the back.

Then the fans should boycott the franchise. O'Brien would be immediately fired after this if he coached any other team.

Edited by Elky
  • Like 1

Just now, sherm said:

Might want to look up Frank Clark past...lol Bosa is a beast no doubt but our defense has been another level good when Ford has been healthy.

Wouldn't enter in on that one...

Go check the SF thread from yesterday.

Just now, Elky said:

Then the fans should boycott the franchise. O'Brien would be fired he coached any other team.

Last time we did that, we lost a franchise. Houston is a big city but isn't a big market franchise, I'm sure the NFL will have no gripes if Cal comes to them and says "yeah im thinking about relocating"

The biggest difference I saw today between KC and last night with BAL is that when KC went down, they weathered the storm and continued to make plays and stick to their guns. They didn't abandon what made them a good team. BAL did.

KC got back on track and put up 51. Baltimore sunk to the bottom of the abyss.

Also, once again, BoB is a horrible coach.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

There isnt anyone left in the playoffs that can outscore KC in a shootout.

Houston got their *** kicked thanks to Bill O Brien making a dumb decision to go for a fake punt. They lost the game at that point in retrospect. 

But what if u don't let them get in a shootout?

Just now, .Buzz said:

3 years left, as I said, McNair ain't eating that.

Yeah, their best bet would be that BOB contract would be commuted to GM contract and a new HC be brought in, but that's not happening either because BOB would have to be amenable to cooperating and his ego wouldn't allow that.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The biggest difference I saw today between KC and last night with BAL is that when KC went down, they weathered the storm and continued to make plays and stick to their guns. They didn't abandon what made them a good team. BAL did.

KC got back on track and put up 51. Baltimore sunk to the bottom of the abyss.

Also, once again, BoB is a horrible coach.

They cut to Mahomes on the sidelines and he was chewing guys out for dropping passes. They cut to Lamar on the sidelines and he looked like he was about to start crying.

That's the difference. Mahomes said right after our loss to NE last season his #1 focus was improving as a leader. Talking to vets, commanding the team, etc. That should be Lamar's focus this offseason.

• Like 1