Divisional Round - HOU @ KC

Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

1 minute ago, sherm said:

But what if u don't let them get in a shootout?

I agree. I am simply saying no one can best them in a shootout. If you play ball control, KC is beatable for sure. Houston had this game on lock down until O'Brien made a really stupid decision that gave KC 100% of the momentum.

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

They cut to Mahomes on the sidelines and he was chewing guys out for dropping passes. They cut to Lamar on the sidelines and he looked like he was about to start crying.

That's the difference. Mahomes said right after our loss to NE last season his #1 focus was improving as a leader. Talking to vets, commanding the team, etc. That should be Lamar's focus this offseason.

Christ will you stop with this dumbass "I can tell who this person is by watching my talking picture box" thing. It's stupid. you have no idea what you're talking about and you're just making crap up to prove out your own narrative with absolutely no substance or evidence beyond body language you saw on the TV looky box.

It's supremely arrogant to pretend you know these guys.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Worked for Redskins fans with Bruce Allen... after years of misery.

Until Bruce actually hires on someplace that isn't Washington, are you really sure you want to tempt fate like this?  Snyder's going to want his drinking buddy back at some point.

12 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

But this isnt the NBA where I get my supermax exemption. Watson will get an absurd amount of money anywhere. 

But unlike the NBA, the players don’t control the league and NFL has the franchise tag. They can force Watson to stay in Houston