Divisional Round - HOU @ KC

Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

Just now, Kirill said:

The Titans are our toughest challenge yet, no doubt, but Mahomes defies logic. The Ravens did a very good job at controlling the clock and running the ball against us earlier in the year, but Mahomes still dropped 30+ on them. He doesn't need much time to score.

No he doesnt. I get it, you're on an emotional high right now but in case you didnt notice KC has not gone undefeated since drafting PM. It's not about needing much time to score it's about playing ball control and scoring yourself like the Titans did against Baltimore. Limiting the overall opportunities KC has to score. I expect KC to win, it would not shock me if they didnt. 

Just now, Kirill said:

No, it's not. It's hard to the average person yes, but I'm very knowledgeable on that subject. Not that I  have to prove anything to you, I'll just keep on being right bub.

Mahomes has been an incredible leader ever since our loss to the Titans.

"Phrenology is good science that most people are too dumb to understand"

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

The Titans are our toughest challenge yet, no doubt, but Mahomes defies logic. The Ravens did a very good job at controlling the clock and running the ball against us earlier in the year, but Mahomes still dropped 30+ on them. He doesn't need much time to score.

KC feeds off momentum though. They looked absolutely lost/beaten until the Texans made some bone headed plays/decisions.

if TEN can control the clock and keep the momentum on their side and wear down the Chiefs I think KC could have some problems 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

No, it's not. It's hard to the average person yes, but I'm very knowledgeable on that subject. Not that I  have to prove anything to you, I'll just keep on being right bub.

Mahomes has been an incredible leader ever since our loss to the Titans.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Hit and miss.

Improved dramatically with Pennel/Nnadi inside.  Will be one of the biggest keys to the game.   Those 2 should see a high percentage of snaps though. 

Thing is, when you're talking about stopping Henry (at least the Henry we've seen this season and the last several game of last season), you're not getting him down on first contact.  You're just not.  So the questions to answer about your run defense have more to do with how well your non-front-4 guys do on their openfield tackles and gang-tackles.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Dude you're claiming to be able to determine personality through body language you saw on TV. That's nonsense dumbass insane person ****.

If a dude looks like he's about to start crying he looks like he's about to start crying. You don't need to be Einstein to figure it out.

Just now, Kirill said:

You're just talking nonsense at this point. I'm done here. Chiefs are going to win the super bowl.

Quoting this. Because IF it doesnt happen, a lot of people will have crow for you.

Many Pats fans, many Baltimore fans thought they'd beat Tennessee. They were wrong. They admitted it. IF KC loses to them, I hope your man enough to admit you were far too arrogant about this game.

I'm not cheering for either team, I want to see a good game.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Thing is, when you're talking about stopping Henry (at least the Henry we've seen this season and the last several game of last season), you're not getting him down on first contact.  You're just not.  So the questions to answer about your run defense have more to do with how well your non-front-4 guys do on their openfield tackles and gang-tackles.

Fair point.   But Chris Jones shooting gaps and leaving wide open running lanes was a big reason for the poor run defense.    
Will definitely test our LB’s though,  it’s a tough matchup as LB is our weakness 

20 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The biggest difference I saw today between KC and last night with BAL is that when KC went down, they weathered the storm and continued to make plays and stick to their guns. They didn't abandon what made them a good team. BAL did.

KC got back on track and put up 51. Baltimore sunk to the bottom of the abyss.

Also, once again, BoB is a horrible coach.

That’s the problem with Baltimore. They’re at their best when they’re controlling the game with a positive game script. The Chiefs are at their best when they fling the ball around. You can make Baltimore abandon their strengths. You can’t do that to KC.

Just now, samsel23 said:

Fair point.   But Chris Jones shooting gaps and leaving wide open running lanes was a big reason for the poor run defense.    
Will definitely test our LB’s though,  it’s a tough matchup as LB is our weakness 

That's honestly where I feel like the game will be won and lost, barring major injuries having an effect or Tannehill reverting back to a form it appears was reserved for Adam Gase.  Henry vs your LB corps and safeties.

2 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

If jones is back newt week I would really like him to play the strong edge spot. Stopping Henry without committing too many secondary players in the box is key to beat the Titans