Divisional Round - HOU @ KC

Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

Just now, TedLavie said:

If jones is back newt week I would really like him to play the strong edge spot. Stopping Henry without committing too many secondary players in the box is key to beat the Titans

Honestly I’d have some packages with Tanoh, Jones, Pennel, Nnadi, and Clark all on the line.

3 minutes ago, Anc360 said:

That’s the problem with Baltimore. They’re at their best when they’re controlling the game with a positive game script. The Chiefs are at their best when they fling the ball around. You can make Baltimore abandon their strengths. You can’t do that to KC.

Baltimore can still put up 50 on anyone if they just play their game. They abandoned that. It'd be like if KC took the ball out of Mahomes' hands.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Baltimore can still put up 50 on anyone if they just play their game. They abandoned that. It'd be like if KC took the ball out of Mahomes' hands.

That Ingram injury was the death sentence. You could tell from the look in his eyes when he said "I'll be ready" that he wasn't right. Led to me picking TEN over BAL.

Edited by Kirill

10 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Dude you're claiming to be able to determine personality through body language you saw on TV. That's nonsense dumbass insane person ****.

Did he look up and to the left....because that means he was definitely lying.

• Like 2

Just a friendly reminder:

One new feature which should help you in NFL General is the ignore feature.  You can now ignore any member and you won't see their posts.   So, if you find yourself having the same arguments over and over again with a member and you are tired of them, you can now ignore them.  If someone is starting topics which you feel are not the best quality, you can ignore them.   Use this feature to improve your experience on the forum.

• Like 1

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Are you sure he just wasn’t about to sneeze?

I'm sure. They showed plenty of shots of Lamar that game. He was full blown shook. I'm sure he's learned a lot from that loss though. I'm not expecting to hear so much super bowl talk from the Ravens next season.

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

I'm sure. They showed plenty of shots of Lamar that game. He was full blown shook. I'm sure he's learned a lot from that loss though. I'm not expecting to hear so much super bowl talk from the Ravens next season.

But KC looked shook today too as a team. Muffed punts, dropped passes, blown coverages...and they didnt get back on track until Texans decided to go full ret***.

If TEN can wear down the defense and use up half a quarter each possession like they have been, that doesn’t leave a lot of room for error on KCs part.

Dont get me wrong I think KC is the rightful favorite in the game...but TEN has looked fantastic since Tannehill took over and they have that playoff run vibe going at the moment. 

7 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Just a friendly reminder:

One new feature which should help you in NFL General is the ignore feature.  You can now ignore any member and you won't see their posts.   So, if you find yourself having the same arguments over and over again with a member and you are tired of them, you can now ignore them.  If someone is starting topics which you feel are not the best quality, you can ignore them.   Use this feature to improve your experience on the forum.

People have been able to do this throughout the history of the internet. Few have the willpower though.xD

• Like 1

“It is the unemotional, reserved, calm, detached warrior who wins, not the hothead seeking vengeance and not the ambitious seeker of fortune.” - Sun Tzu.

The second part of that quote is Lamar in a nutshell. He loves to keep stock of everyone thats doubted him "Pretty good for a RB right ??" and is obsessed with talking about the super bowl. That's the key to why I wasn't scared at all of the Ravens this season, on top of us already manhandling Lamar twice and Mahomes being far better suited for the playoffs. Some of y'all need to learn more about psychology before coming at me with this "da picture box thingy" nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Kirill said:

And as we all know, youre a predictive analytic genius who has studied Lamars expressions from your couch.  I doubt his own mother knows him as well as you. 

99% of your posts are either bashing Lamar or drolling over Mahomes.

You reek of a bandwagon fan.