Divisional Round - HOU @ KC

Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Agreed. Sorry. But using the like system that way actually, literally, is the definition of trolling. 

Sorry you feel that way.  Again, look at my profile and look at my post history.  I literally rarely ever even interact with you.  It's all good, though.  Lets just both move on and act like this never happened.

That was something else, never seen a game like that before. Texans were essentially spotted 24 points right out of the gate. 24 pts! Blown coverage, special team fumble, punt blocked, 2 drive killing drops from Chiefs. Just an absolute nightmare start for KC, and while there was still 3 quarters left and they were home, I didn’t think there was a chance they could win. There’s some starts you can’t overcome.... but then KC reminds us how dominant their passing offense can be, and the D stepped up, and they were in the lead by the half!? Blowing Texans out by the 4th!? Just an unthinkable game. 

Chiefs truly looked scary today. Offensive line not letting anyone through, guys running wide open play after play, with the best arm in the league delivering it... and when either of those didn’t happen? Well he’s just gonna burn you w/ his legs. Texans knew they were passing, we all did, but they were helpless.

18 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

That was something else, never seen a game like that before. Texans were essentially spotted 24 points right out of the gate. 24 pts! Blown coverage, special team fumble, punt blocked, 2 drive killing drops from Chiefs. Just an absolute nightmare start for KC, and while there was still 3 quarters left and they were home, I didn’t think there was a chance they could win. There’s some starts you can’t overcome.... but then KC reminds us how dominant their passing offense can be, and the D stepped up, and they were in the lead by the half!? Blowing Texans out by the 4th!? Just an unthinkable game. 

Chiefs truly looked scary today. Offensive line not letting anyone through, guys running wide open play after play, with the best arm in the league delivering it... and when either of those didn’t happen? Well he’s just gonna burn you w/ his legs. Texans knew they were passing, we all did, but they were helpless.

My draft wishes for this offseason were draft all OL but if the OL finishes strong I might have to change that a little bit. Get TE Brycen Hopkins in rd 1, RB Jonathan Taylor in rd 2, draft a few guards in the mid rounds and one CB and call it good.