Divisional Round - HOU @ KC

Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

1 minute ago, animaltested said:

I mean yes that's the rule. But TO ME the defender should be entitled to the position they hold. If The receiver is stopping or trying to come back to the ball, it should count as incidental contact since both players are initialing. Like I said, rewarding a awful pass makes the game worse IMO.

If often he, but here he wasn't. They didn't reward an awful pass. They penalized an obvious defender mistake. Give it up

4 minutes ago, bomont said:

xD  When it was 24-0 "Reid sucks" now that KC has rallied, "O'Brien sucks" - yeah the players have nothing to do with it LOL - this place is a neverending fountain of entertainment

Why do you not go for it on 4th and inches, but go for an idiotic fake punt in your own territory. Fireable decision making IMO.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Funny how you didnt start posting in this thread much until the Chiefs came back.  Im sure that was just a coincidence, though.

At least you have something else to do now rather than bashing Lamar Jackson.

You realize there's an ignore feature, right? 

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Why do you not go for it on 4th and inches, but go for an idiotic fake punt in your own territory. Fireable decision making IMO.

Not going for it on 4th and inches is easily defendable - the fake punt wasn't, no argument there.

Just now, klyon7634 said:

Checked my phone and it was 21-0. Drive a half hour. Got to destination. Check score again 24-21. Nice collapse 😂😂😂😂😂

Real question is why aren't u watching your phone while driving?

1 minute ago, animaltested said:

I mean yes that's the rule. But TO ME the defender should be entitled to the position they hold. If The receiver is stopping or trying to come back to the ball, it should count as incidental contact since both players are initialing. Like I said, rewarding a awful pass makes the game worse IMO.

I get it but if you’re coaching DB’s you tell them turn their head behind to find the ball. That’s the easiest way to not get those PI calls. In man coverage it’s a bit harder but when you see the receiver put his hands out that’s the signal to initiate contract with a receiver. 

Tough? Yes, but it’s been pretty consistent for some time now. That’s what separates your JAGs from Stephon Gilmore and other high level DBs.