Divisional Round - HOU @ KC

Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'd offer you this really sweet, once in a lifetime opportunity timeshare. But I already know the answer.

Today is a celebration, boyos! I didn't have the Texans getting out of the WC round, so everything else is house money for me. Win, lose - doesn't matter to me, I'm great today. 

This being said...a win TODAY is going to turn me into a nervous wreck from tonight until the AFCCG. A complete mess.

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Today is a celebration, boyos! I didn't have the Texans getting out of the WC round, so everything else is house money for me. Win, lose - doesn't matter to me, I'm great today. 

This being said...a win TODAY is going to turn me into a nervous wreck from tonight until the AFCCG. A complete mess.

That's no different from any other day. Don't lie to us.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Fuller back, and KC missing Jones (along with Thornhill).

Wow, that's a massive swing matchup-wise.   PPL who took KC -10 should be far more nervous right now.

I snagged KC -7 right when the line was released knowing the public and the sharps would move the line 

I also have the over 

Feeling pretty good 

1 minute ago, N4L said:

I snagged KC -7 right when the line was released knowing the public and the sharps would move the line 

I also have the over 

Feeling pretty good 

If KC wins by 8 like I predict, we both win. I have Hou +9 1/2. 

So were in the same team in a very small window, KC by 8 or 9 points lol. 

I’m rooting for Houston to just take it straight up though.