Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

12 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Sooo...? Is that you saying he’s due, he’s done, or just a random observation 

I would like to see him open it up. He's going to get paid no matter what but if there's any time to show your stuff, it's got to be now.

Just now, blizofoz45 said:

I would like to see him open it up. He's going to get paid no matter what but if there's any time to show your stuff, it's got to be now.

I can get behind that, but to be fair to his season he had a pretty messed up ankle to start the season and then had a knee injury that 10/10 other QB’s would have been out for the season with.

Their offense is due IMHO

47 minutes ago, blizofoz45 said:

He's throwing for 287.9 yards per game with an 8+ YPA. :) 

Edited by PapaShogun

54 minutes ago, blizofoz45 said:

Down the stretch it felt like we were seeing what we had at RB, more than seeing what stats Mahomes could put up.

Should be a good matchup.

2018:  Week 6 loss to the Pats..  Knocked us out of the playoffs

2019: Week 6 loss to Hou....  to be continued 

It's going to be hard to win 2 games in Kansas City in the same season.  This time Mahomes is healthy and their defense is improved from our last meeting.  I expect the same thing to happen in the first half like the Bills game.  We come out slow only this time the Chiefs wont let us come back. 

7 hours ago, blizofoz45 said:

Mahomes has been playing in a winning way in the second half of the season but he hasn't been anything like he was last year.

Considering he threw the 2nd most TD passes in a season (all time) in 2018 - yeah, I think it’s safe to say we’d see bit of a regression. 

He’s still the best QB in the league. 

• Like 2