Divisional Round - HOU @ KC

Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

2 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

I'm really hoping you dont become this years version of the Chiefs fan here in 2013 who was bragging about how we were destroying the Colts. You're just asking for it with the guarantees, man. It doesn't make you look smart if you're right, just incredibly dumb if you're wrong.

Shhh, I need that mojo. Just let him be.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

I'm really hoping you dont become this years version of the Chiefs fan here in 2013 who was bragging about how we were destroying the Colts. You're just asking for it with the guarantees, man. It doesn't make you look smart if you're right, just incredibly dumb if you're wrong.

There is a thin line between confidence and arrogance and for that user it sounds like it's the second. I hope karma doesn't exists, because if i know one thing, than that karma is a b itch.

Edited by Edge
  • Like 3

Texans are gonna need to play about ten times better than last week if they have any chance of winning this one, because for around three quarters they were god awful.

I don't trust Houston, I don't trust BOB. I do trust the Chiefs, I do trust Big Red - especially with an extra week to prepare.

I also trust that this will be the worst game of the weekend (drama-wise for the neutral, for Chiefs fans it's gonna be amazing). Chiefs win 31-13.

17 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Every year man,   Can we just enjoy a postseason for once..   had me, halfway, rooting against the Chiefs the prior two post seasons

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Every year man,   Can we just enjoy a postseason for once..   had me, halfway, rooting against the Chiefs the prior two post seasons

If we're polling the room, I'm trusting you guys over anyone going off the rails.

That's gotta be worth something.

3 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

I feel like it actually hurts the Texans a little that they won in KC earlier this year.

This is actually very understated in this matchup - had KC won, they might have looked past the Texans and into the winner of the Bal/Tenn game.

• Like 1

On 5.1.2020 at 8:45 AM, samsel23 said:

Down the stretch it felt like we were seeing what we had at RB, more than seeing what stats Mahomes could put up.

Should be a good matchup.

2018:  Week 6 loss to the Pats..  Knocked us out of the playoffs

2019: Week 6 loss to Hou....  to be continued 

noo … noooo … nooo … you didn't jinx it there  … nooo … 

55 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is actually very understated in this matchup - had KC won, they might have looked past the Texans and into the winner of the Bal/Tenn game.

Fans might  .. but do you really think Andy does?