Divisional Round - HOU @ KC

Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

1 minute ago, goldfishwars said:

Does anybody else have an irrational dislike for BOB? Like, he seems a decent guy but I really enjoy those sad close ups when his team is losing. 

He is a moron who makes idiotic decisions and then he is arrogant and defensive in press conferences after.

He may be a great person outside of football but B O B the coach is stupid and nasty.

That was wild, so my buddies looked up the live Money Line after the Chiefs scored their first TD because I was hoping for a big number to bet and it was +165 lol 

We joked that Vegas must know something and now we know they did. Rigged all the way haha 

Edited by TakeTheBallDeep

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Still a 4 point game guys. This is not gonna be a Chief blowout. They win by a max of 11 but I think it’ll end up a one score game 

i said this in the titans forum, but i feel like with andy reid's track record if the chiefs build up a lead before the 4th quarter there's a good chance they pull a choke job of their own lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

He is a moron who makes idiotic decisions and then he is arrogant and defensive in press conferences after.

He may be a great person outside of football but B O B the coach is stupid and nasty.

he's also an overrated arrogant idiot too....most overrated hc i have ever seen in my life watching football. 

We eating crow

That field goal summaries this game. Look good and then just goes off course:

Love me some Watson.

I guess this is "English is optional" day.  xD  ;)

Edited by bomont

4 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Does anybody else have an irrational dislike for BOB? Like, he seems a decent guy but I really enjoy those sad close ups when his team is losing. 

I don't think any hate for him is irrational, just this year he's done this exact play of faking it in our own fourty, thrown a million screens on 3rd and 15 in a three point game in the fourth quarter, gave the ball to Hopkins for a throw on our own 10, he's a strange coach, too conservative that when he gets creative everyone sees through it cause he's that bad at being a good playcaller.