Divisional Round - HOU @ KC

Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

1 minute ago, 3rivers said:

I guess the torch will be passed to him now, so expect them in the SB every other year now that the pats won't be.

After 30 years of being on the other side of ratings I'll take the bad calls going our way.   Kc d also gets screwed on PI calls after Mahomes gets us up 3 scores.  I'm not saying NFL is rigged,  but call consistency depends on score board.

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i said this in the titans forum, but i feel like with andy reid's track record if the chiefs build up a lead before the 4th quarter there's a good chance they pull a choke job of their own lol

If they wanna hold onto the lead then Ried had better start trying to get the run game going because only calling 2 running plays in the 1st half isn't gonna cut it in the 2nd.

Granted, there's a chicken and egg argument to be made/questioned here, but it's largely to appeal to the female demographic.  Multiple studies have shown that women gravitate towards true-crime/cop shows that aren't COPS because they like the payout that comes with there being resolution in the conflicts at the end of every show.  Same pretty much stands for the medical dramas because the episode plot typically revolves around one or more of the doctors treating a specific patient's case, with the longer-running subplots going on in the periphery.

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

If they wanna hold onto the lead then Ried had better start trying to get the run game going because only calling 2 running plays in the 1st half isn't gonna cut it in the 2nd.

Let's hope Andy's learned from his mistakes because this doesn't surprise me in the slightest!

• Like 1