Tom Time

Shady Slim

Brady 2020  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Tom Brady next season is going to...

• Retire
    • Play on for NE
    • Play on for Someone Else (say)

5 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Dude, this is the most successful supermodel in the world. She's more recognizable and relevant on a worldwide stage than her husband. She's not going to want to live in effing Jacksonville.

And this isn't just me conjecturing. It's based on reports and knowledge with people close to the team/players. She wants to be in a major metropolis with international relevance. The number of American cities that check that box can be counted on one hand, and they don't include Phoenix or Houston.

Houston (though not a football fit) is one of the larger cities in the world. With a lot more billionaires with a lot more money than Gisel. 

But I was thinking Charlotte tbh. Makes sense football and living condition wise.

If Brady walks he's got to go to a stacked team. Colts makes sense. Bears make the most sense but unfortunately they are to stubborn and will continue to lose with Trubisky. I would have thrown in the chargers but Tom won't touch that team with a 100 foot pole. Colts make the most sense. I'd love to see it. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Houston (though not a football fit) is one of the larger cities in the world. With a lot more billionaires with a lot more money than Gisel. 

But I was thinking Charlotte tbh. Makes sense football and living condition wise.

We're either speaking different languages, or you know what I mean and are just getting weirdly defensive for some reason.

As far as what Giselle would be looking for, Houston offers nothing, and it surely isn't an ideal place for Brady to expand his TB12 brand.

EDIT - and same with Charlotte

Edited by DannyB

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

We're either speaking different languages, or you know what I mean and are just getting weirdly defensive for some reason.

As far as what Giselle would be looking for, Houston offers nothing, and it surely isn't an ideal place for Brady to expand his TB12 brand.

EDIT - and same with Charlotte

What exactly are those cities missing? Because they both offer everything for the TB12 brand....

12 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

If Brady walks he's got to go to a stacked team. Colts makes sense. Bears make the most sense but unfortunately they are to stubborn and will continue to lose with Trubisky. I would have thrown in the chargers but Tom won't touch that team with a 100 foot pole. Colts make the most sense. I'd love to see it. 

I wouldn’t call the Colts stacked but if they cut Brissett they’d have nearly 100m in cap space. 

I think Carolina makes a lot of sense if he wants to win.  Christian McCaffrey, DJ Moore and Curtis Samuel make him 5 years younger instantly plus their D is respectful. 

Gruden once flew to Idaho to convince washed Jake Plummer to play for Tampa.  He’d move mountains to get Brady. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What exactly are those cities missing? Because they both offer everything for the TB12 brand....

If we're measuring by obesity rates, Houston might offer more.

What I mean is, the metro areas of L.A. and New York are the major population centers in the U.S. By a longshot. And I mean this both by pure numbers, and by cultural relevance. They register worldwide, they are the most popular places to visit if you come to the United States. They are the places to be if you want to get into most international spheres, but especially in the entertainment world.

As far as TB12, I think they probably offer the largest market for the brand of pseudo-hippie, Tony Robbins-esque self-help/fitness "lifestyle" that it sells.

This isn't a value judgment on those cities or the cities that I said probably don't qualify. I'm merely pointing out that for the lifestyle that Giselle and Tom enjoy, the celebrity status that they embrace, their personal brands that they're looking to continue and expand, these places make the most sense. This matters to them, and everybody that covers them knows it. L.A., New York, and Miami make the most sense, from THAT perspective (not necessarily football).

My gut says Tom will either retire or go back to NE.

Team perspective;
-He’s Kraft’s guy

- a rookie qb with this D is a waste (they also aren’t getting a top option in the 20s).

-The FA options are kind of weak

Tom’s perspective;

- Tom knows if he’s still in the afce, he’s pretty much guaranteed 10-13 wins and a division title, which means a good chance at a bye and a home game 

-Chicago and Indy are in tougher divisions 

- I don’t see his family wanting to live in Indy (I use to live there and liked it, but I can’t see Giselle having it)

6 minutes ago, DannyB said:

If we're measuring by obesity rates, Houston might offer more.

What I mean is, the metro areas of L.A. and New York are the major population centers in the U.S. By a longshot. And I mean this both by pure numbers, and by cultural relevance. They register worldwide, they are the most popular places to visit if you come to the United States. They are the places to be if you want to get into most international spheres, but especially in the entertainment world.

As far as TB12, I think they probably offer the largest market for the brand of pseudo-hippie, Tony Robbins-esque self-help/fitness "lifestyle" that it sells.

This isn't a value judgment on those cities or the cities that I said probably don't qualify. I'm merely pointing out that for the lifestyle that Giselle and Tom enjoy, the celebrity status that they embrace, their personal brands that they're looking to continue and expand, these places make the most sense. This matters to them, and everybody that covers them knows it. L.A., New York, and Miami make the most sense, from THAT perspective (not necessarily football).

Im  curious how much time youve actually spent in these major cities? Do you happen to live near or travel to them often? Because LA and NYC are absolutely nothing alike, and Houston has a much larger international scene than you are giving it credit for.

I could see Gisel being more into the "party/social" lifestyle that is available in Miami, NYC or LA.  But from a marketing standpoint for TB12, Houston would be as good a city as there is in the world. 

Just now, aussie_eagle said:

F that if you're a fan of which team?

I hate all of it. But I especially hate the part were we downgrade from Dak to Carr, while giving Belichick Dak for the next 15 years. 

If Bill wants Dak he can get it the old fashioned way. He can come coach Dallas.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I hate all of it. But I especially hate the part were we downgrade from Dak to Carr, while giving Belichick Dak for the next 15 years. 

If Bill wants Dak he can get it the old fashioned way. He can come coach Dallas.

Ah you're a Dallas fan. Carr > Dak