Patriots Forum History

1ForTheThumb

Tzi, finn54, Patsfan01, rabbison, Billy Spikes, any of you guys still here? I saw hollywood14 come back and I was previously jing so where are all the old guys? Goldenboy I see, dhunt, dont see Next Big Thing. Grachuus or whatever his name was, where he? Uncle Buck? Saw vike daddy's name. Man, it's like half the people on the whole site are still here.

Edited by DoleINGout
Canadian_Patriot, yourbigdaddy, BelichicksBrain, Troy Brown, tomski_29, ctpatsfan777, Richter, GQadam, PatsDynasty37, InRodWeRust, Darth Jay, The Third Rider, xmike609x, redsoxrule1437, ICB, Deets...
  • Like 1

Most are gone. Pretty sure RSR still posts a bit under a different name, Tzi posts under a different name. @mcmurtry86

39 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Tzi, finn54, Patsfan01, rabbison, Billy Spikes, any of you guys still here? I saw hollywood14 come back and I was previously jing so where are all the old guys? Goldenboy I see, dhunt, dont see Next Big Thing. Grachuus or whatever his name was, where he? Uncle Buck? Saw vike daddy's name. Man, it's like half the people on the whole site are still here.

is our leader now 

• Like 2

I post nearly only in the basketball forum. I like ya'll but winning as much as I've seen the Patriots do has definitely taken a bit of shine away from football for me. It's the worst thing and I'm sorry and I know I'm spoiled but posting when I was 18 about how I really wanted the Patriots to trade up for Vernon Gholston was just a little bit more interesting 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I post nearly only in the basketball forum. I like ya'll but winning as much as I've seen the Patriots do has definitely taken a bit of shine away from football for me. It's the worst thing and I'm sorry and I know I'm spoiled but posting when I was 18 about how I really wanted the Patriots to trade up for Vernon Gholston was just a little bit more interesting 

tbh same, but now we reach a pivotal point in the future of the football team again and im here to have it

although like you said its kind of like you know what type of moves theyll make and how the record will go

inbarely watched with interest this year and my overall interest in the sport has waned but if you ask me to play pick up right now im go

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...