End of the Patriots era?

rocky_rams

45 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

I dont think anyone can emulate the success of the Pats but I think teams can win multiple SBs. 

I would say KC, Rams, Eagles, and Ravens can win multiple in the next few years 

Um, the Rams are quietly one of the worst teams in the league. Philly is a mess that benefited from playing in a joke division. Baltimore is overrated.

Edited by Elky
  • Like 1

Lol 

1 hour ago, LeotheLion said:

We'll never see a run like this again. The Pats had the goat coach, goat player willing to take a paycut, and a ton of help. Can't see these circumstances happening again. 

But yes, it's over for them with Brady at the helm. 

Huh? They just won with Brady last year.

Brady is still elite they just need a real number 1 receiver and a good steady tight end.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Elky said:

Um, the Rams are quietly one of the worst teams in the league. Philly is a mess that benefited from playing in a joke division. Baltimore is overrated.

How are the rams one of the worst teams in the league? You clearly don’t watch rams games

1. No.  Belichick can win with another QB.

2. The next team with a QB who has so much money they don’t need anymore and thus sign below market value each year that happens to be on a team that has a top 10 defense in points allowed for a 20 year career.

• Like 1