AFC Divisional Round: Houston Texans vs Kansas Chiefs GDT

ET80

9 minutes ago, Longhorns90 said:

I mean, I much prefer this matchup compared to the Ravens one

But Mahomes is back to healthy and Reid has gotten his bye week. I'm not sure if we can pull the upset again, but I don't think it's impossible either

I'd rather play playoff Andy Reid over playoff John Harbaugh.

• Like 1

It's more post-bye Reid than playoff Reid that I'm worried about

He's 22-3, including 5-0 in the playoffs when he gets an extra week

But yeah, I'd still take the Chiefs over the Ravens as opponents 100 times out of 100. And that's not really a slight on the Chiefs so much as how scary the Ravens are right now, tbh

Edited by Longhorns90

Image result for afc divisional logo

Image result for texas vs chiefs

2:05 PM CT

CBS

I'm worried this time around.  It will be hard to beat the Chiefs a 2nd time at their place in the same season.  When we beat them Mahomes was hobbled.  Chiefs defense looks to be improved this time around as well.  We better not start slow against them.

I’d prefer the ravens. They destroyed us which would force BOB and the moron squad to change things up. Instead he’s gonna come out with the same game plan he had when we beat a struggling Chiefs team. This isn’t that same team. 

chiefs 41-17 in this one. Reid is gonna coach circles around BOB and Mahomes will throw for 300 yards and 4 TDs by halftime. Blow out from the beginning. 

still it was a nice run of a season and we have some pieces in place for next year. 

21 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

my bad @ET80i didnt know you made a thread.  lol

disagee @Pastor Dilloni'd glad we facing the chiefs.  it would have been annoying seeing us try and stop lamar jackson running.  plus the ravens defense is much better.  at this point you might as well play the weaker team that has the bye. 

No worries, yours was MUCH better. I merged your thread into mine so we can go off of that.

10 hours ago, Drained said:

Chiefs defense is just as garbage as ours, if O'Brien breaks out some kind of creativity and Watson shows up we have a legitimate chance in a shootout.

chiefs didnt have chris jones and anthony hitchens in our regular season meeting vs them.  their defense has been improving since that matchup as well.

5 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

We’ve never been blown out in the divisional round, so we will get to experience that. Should be fun. 

I really don't think we'll get blown out - I think the team got the proverbial monkey of their back by beating a quality team with a quality QB, in comeback fashion.

I think the mood is a bit lighter, I think the guys are a bit looser. They won't win, but they won't be pressing too hard trying to make a big play out there.

Won't equate to a win, but it'll give them a better performance.