ET80

AFC Divisional Round: Houston Texans vs Kansas Chiefs GDT

BoB with the wasted timeouts, now even if we score a TD, they can just kneel the ball! He's like a deer caught in the headlights, I hope he gets fired and never gets hired again.

Team simply quit on OB. This marriage has to end, or nobody is going anywhere. 

If BOB is still the HC this time next week, I'm out. 

Here's a fun nugget: I got tacos at the start of the second quarter. I hadn't even finished eating them before the Chiefs scored 3 touchdowns, and then I turned off the tv and went to play some video games 

8 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

BOB already said RAC will be back next year 

Here's hoping BoB won't be back next year.

9 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

BOB already said RAC will be back next year 

Time to give him the Mularkey treatment then if he won't part with obviously bad coordinators.

I might simply just give up on this team until BoB is fired.

I honestly felt so bad after the Ravens blowout I stopped watching a lot of regular season games intensely, put them on while I'm cleaning or something. This just takes the cake though. 

10 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Time to give him the Mularkey treatment then if he won't part with obviously bad coordinators.

I am absolutely on board with this. If Cal doesn't make this move now, it'll never happen, unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I am absolutely on board with this. If Cal doesn't make this move now, it'll never happen, unfortunately.

Cal doesn't understand football enough to know Bill is a bad HC, I honestly doubt he watches the games, probably just watches the money go up cause Houston loves football and we have so many homers from the Luv Ya Blue era still waiting to see the team be just as good as that. We need a GM, someone who will hold him accountable, I just fear that the McNair family loves Bill too much to allow a GM to put him on the hotseat and put out feelers, damn I am so angry at this franchise at the moment, we've had two HC's since founding and they've both been historic chokers.

Edited by Drained

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Team simply quit on OB. This marriage has to end, or nobody is going anywhere. 

If BOB is still the HC this time next week, I'm out. 

It would suck if we lost you. *Sigh* I suppose we could all migrate to New York and become Bills Mafia?

Just now, HoboRocket said:

It would suck if we lost you. *Sigh* I suppose we could all migrate to New York and become Bills Mafia?

I'll still be "here" just not trying to defend this team in any discussion or watching things outside of highlights and recaps. 

As far as where to next - it's off to college football, I'll latch onto Notre Dame like when I was in high school.

17 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I’m still not gonna believe in this team. I refuse to glee then break my heart today 

LOL you went into full prophet of doom mode in this thread and turned out correct in end.