AFC Divisional Round: Houston Texans vs Kansas Chiefs GDT

ET80

20 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

chiefs didnt have chris jones and anthony hitchens in our regular season meeting vs them.  their defense has been improving since that matchup as well.

IIRC we didn't have Stills last time plus JJo (and Roby got hurt in that game?).

We did have JJ, but not new improved playoff / one healthy pec JJ ;)

22 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

chiefs didnt have chris jones and anthony hitchens in our regular season meeting vs them.  their defense has been improving since that matchup as well.

We also had Cam Erving starting at LT... We were missing LT Fisher, LG Wylie, WR Watkins, DL Jones, and LB Hitchens. Plus Hill was hurt and played less than 50% of the snaps and Mahomes was far from 100%.

I don't expect a blow out but I do expect a much better game from us than last time. Our defense has been WAY better than when we first met. In the final six games, we gave up 11.5 points per game. Granted it was against lesser competition and I definitely don't expect that production this week. But our D has improved a lot since week 6.

It should be a great game and I'm looking forward to Mahomes/Watson part 2.

• Like 1

If nothing else, JJ Watts return and actually being effective last week will pay off huge this week simply because now the chiefs have to account for him. If he was just out there with 1 arm and not able to do much it wouldn’t change game planning but now they have to actively game plan for Watt. 

6 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

If nothing else, JJ Watts return and actually being effective last week will pay off huge this week simply because now the chiefs have to account for him. If he was just out there with 1 arm and not able to do much it wouldn’t change game planning but now they have to actively game plan for Watt. 

Hopefully he is able to be more involved in the game plan and we can see some double-teams, which open it up for other members of our D-line.

On 12/29/2019 at 9:48 PM, amazingandre said:

You scraped in by the skin of your teeth against a team that literally didn't even try other than not to get hurt. You must feel so good about being average. How pathetic 

Hey bud, nice take the other week. Haven’t seen you in NFL Gen for awhile. Where’d this energy go?

15 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

shouldnt you be in the titans board?

It’s the internet, I go wherever I want. I see you’ve been avoiding the Titans aren’t a real 6 seed thread too ever since your terrible take as well. Why are you two in hiding?

27 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

It’s the internet, I go wherever I want. I see you’ve been avoiding the Titans aren’t a real 6 seed thread too ever since your terrible take as well. Why are you two in hiding?

Titans win a big game

"Hey guys! Let me go in another team's board and make my team look bad!"

Come on dude...

25 minutes ago, Drained said:

Titans win a big game

"Hey guys! Let me go in another team's board and make my team look bad!"

Come on dude...

So they make all sorts of claims in that thread before the New England game, turn out to be wrong, I @ them in the same thread and neither show up after either game when previously they were so bold...and I’m not allowed to come here to ask them what happened? Lol ok