AFC Divisional Round: Houston Texans vs Kansas Chiefs GDT

ET80

10 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Time to give him the Mularkey treatment then if he won't part with obviously bad coordinators.

I am absolutely on board with this. If Cal doesn't make this move now, it'll never happen, unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I am absolutely on board with this. If Cal doesn't make this move now, it'll never happen, unfortunately.

Cal doesn't understand football enough to know Bill is a bad HC, I honestly doubt he watches the games, probably just watches the money go up cause Houston loves football and we have so many homers from the Luv Ya Blue era still waiting to see the team be just as good as that. We need a GM, someone who will hold him accountable, I just fear that the McNair family loves Bill too much to allow a GM to put him on the hotseat and put out feelers, damn I am so angry at this franchise at the moment, we've had two HC's since founding and they've both been historic chokers.

Edited by Drained
  • Like 1

Just now, HoboRocket said:

It would suck if we lost you. *Sigh* I suppose we could all migrate to New York and become Bills Mafia?

I'll still be "here" just not trying to defend this team in any discussion or watching things outside of highlights and recaps. 

As far as where to next - it's off to college football, I'll latch onto Notre Dame like when I was in high school.

• Like 1