Why is this forum so dead?

Letsch80

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

If he wasn’t as in the know with the team as he seemed, I would’ve thought he was that Kirill guy, which I say that to mean... they’re both the dummy account for some other poster for another team.

Doesn't take a lot of research to be that "in the know". If I really wanted to, I could pretty easily do that with any of the remaining teams on a fake account.

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Doesn't take a lot of research to be that "in the know". If I really wanted to, I could pretty easily do that with any of the remaining teams on a fake account.

True. I guess I’m just addressing this from the perspective of someone that’s lazy (myself). A fake account and doing enough research to not sound too fake sounds like an awful lot of work to ensure getting the feeling of the SB win.

Might just be a bandwagon fan. I am surprised we haven't seen more of them.

The worst I have seen from that side was on a danish board in 2015, Cam's MVP season, where suddenly a few Panthers fans were really active. The year after that, their activity had increased to zero.

One left after he "cheated" the system in our fantasy keeper league to get to the number #1 spot to pick Saquon Barkley. People didn't take kindly to that.

• Like 1