Ken Zampese fired

Carson4MVP

30 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

So Bill Lazor is taking over.  He was fired as the Dolphins OC because he didn't establish the run game enough.  Eh...

On the flip side, it probably means one RB out of the rotation.  And i think everyone knows who i am talking about...

Also, this is for the best.  He did good work as a QB coach, but OC'ing is not his gig.  He'll land somewhere as a QB for the next 10 years.

3 minutes ago, theJ said:

On the flip side, it probably means one RB out of the rotation.  And i think everyone knows who i am talking about...

I hope so, he looked so incredibly slow and pedestrian running the ball last night.  Give Mixon the same carries Hill had last night and those 17 yards are more like 26-34 yards.  There was one play in particular where Hill tried to get to the edge and was caught from behind at the line of scrimmage trying to go wide that I think Mixon turns into a 10+ yard carry,

15 minutes ago, theJ said:

Also, this is for the best.  He did good work as a QB coach, but OC'ing is not his gig.  He'll land somewhere as a QB for the next 10 years.

It would be so Bengal-like to re-sign KZ as the QB coach, with Lazor being promoted.

1 hour ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Wow, really didnt expect this to happen. It will be interesting to see if this changes anything honestly. I miss Hue...

He might be back next year.  Probably was part of their original succession plan.  Hue can get the most out of Dalton, and let the team throw major drafty capitol at the o-line.

I am surprised this decision was made so early in the season.  Seems un-Bengal like.  Not sure about Lazor but change cannot be a bad thing when you are at rock bottom.  Nowhere to go but up.

Curious, if he is an OC that favors the pass, how that will play with our OL and the poor protection thereof. 

Archived