Divisional Round: MIN@SF (1:35PM PST)

Manny/Patrick

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Congrats to Kevin Stefanski for being a head coaching candidate! lololololololololol

This is the best defenses in football, and if they win the SB, could go down as one of the best ever. Stefanski would still be a miles better hire than McDaniels. McDaniels is one of the most overrated/overhyped OC’s in the game with the leadership of a 12 year old to go along with it .

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

This is the best defenses in football, and if they win the SB, could go down as one of the best ever. Stefanski would still be a miles better hire than McDaniels. McDaniels is one of the most overrated/overhyped OC’s in the game with the leadership of a 12 year old to go along with it .

That’s not even close be being true the fudge. Best defense? Homey what. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Let's pump the brakes there. At no point during this season were they the best defense in football.

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You're trolling, right?

49ers defense is good but not elite.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Let's pump the brakes there. At no point during this season were they the best defense in football.

I’ll take SF over NEs defense all day long. NE played non stop garbage all season long. Their first like 8 games was literally all Bottom 10 Offenses. That’s never happened before. 

Buffalo is close with SF. But SF imo is the best. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

I’ll take SF over NEs defense all day long. NE played non stop garbage all season long. Their first like 8 games was literally all Bottom 10 Offenses. That’s never happened before.

Buffalo is close with SF. But SF imo is the best. 

Oh now it's just your opinion? Okay well that makes things more clear at least lol should've just led with that!

Just now, SkippyX said:

Houston had 52 sacks while Ford was there

Ford had 30 1/2

Lead guy?

Keep going please. This is fun.

Ranking a pass rusher purely on sacks and not pressures/hurries.

Am I getting trolled? Please tell me I'm getting trolled.