Divisional Round: MIN@SF (1:35PM PST)

Manny/Patrick

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This is the best defenses in football, and if they win the SB, could go down as one of the best ever. Stefanski would still be a miles better hire than McDaniels. McDaniels is one of the most overrated/overhyped OC’s in the game with the leadership of a 12 year old to go along with it .

Just now, BayRaider said:

When did I ever state it as a fact? Everything is always opinion unless directly stated as a fact. 

idk man that looks like an awful lot like someone stating a fact.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

idk man that looks like an awful lot like someone stating a fact.

You’re reaching. I’m making a statement. A statement can be disagreed with and is not a fact. That’s what this forum is for. I’m not gonna state “imo” after every sentence. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This is the best defenses in football, and if they win the SB, could go down as one of the best ever. Stefanski would still be a miles better hire than McDaniels. McDaniels is one of the most overrated/overhyped OC’s in the game with the leadership of a 12 year old to go along with it .

Packers held them to 7 first downs and i think like 150 yards of offense. Their OL is just terrible and the Diggs/Cousins chemistry brings down the team as well

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Ranking a pass rusher purely on sacks and not pressures/hurries.

Am I getting trolled? Please tell me I'm getting trolled.

To piggyback on this...

I'm not comparing one of the best of his time in Justin Houston and Dee Ford. Ford absolutely played like a feature guy in KC in 2018 and was a high end pass rusher. 54 pressures is no joke.

5 minutes ago, viper952 said:

Bills defense is far superior, and they arnt as good as the Pats D

Pats D was massively overrated this year. First 8 games against Bottom 10 Offenses.  

Bills can be argued as the best 100%. If Niners win SB with good defense next two games, I’d say say they are the best defense. If not, then the Bills. 

I’m not gonna clog this thread though. Niners deserve to be praised, not this turn into a #1 defense thread. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1