Divisional Round: MIN@SF (1:35PM PST)

Manny/Patrick

1 minute ago, bomont said:

If you're trying to say he's on Cook's level:  xD

No, it's sort of an inside joke for 49ers fans. I have been a mostert fan for a couple of years and hated paying guys money at the position because I wanted to give him the job.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yet he also has the highest completion percentage on passes over 20 yards. He's not super accurate downfield (i think the stat is misleading), but I think that is mostly scheme and would be the case of any quarterback we would have.

Yeah I’m not saying he’s bad, a quarterback who just does his job and doesn’t blow the entire game for you is more than a lot of teams could ask for..

Just now, Forge said:

No, it's sort of an inside joke for 49ers fans. I have been a mostert fan for a couple of years and hated paying guys money at the position because I wanted to give him the job.

Got it thx for that info. PS I like Mostert but he's no bell cow. IMO they need to ditch at least one of Brieda and Coleman and look for that guy.

• Like 1

Just now, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Yeah I’m not saying he’s bad, a quarterback who just does his job and doesn’t blow the entire game for you is more than a lot of teams could ask for..

Yep. I'm a believer in Jimmy G not because of his own talent, but because of who the head coach is. I've been that way since we got him. I have no idea how good he is separated from Shanny, but I know that he'll be just fine with the 49ers because he has Shanny.